Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 March 2015

Pit Bull fails from Dogsbut.orgy

 NOT An APBT AJ RAVINSKI

These nutters are delusional.
A woman from Canada has taught her dog, Czr, to hold 'conversations', recording the moment he says 'yes' and 'no' to questions about whether he is bored or...
DAILYM.AI
Like · 
  • Susan Powell likes this.
  • Heidi Schold It also says "I love human flesh"
  • John Tawaroa Q will you go pit?
    A move your face closer to my jaws of death!
  • Julie Edwards-Matanga That looks more like a pot bellied pig to me.
  • Lesley Karen Luscombe My god, you can see why bullets bounce off these damn things. That skull looks as though it is 3 inches thick. Horrible.
  • Laurie Anne Do "Raise 'em right" pit owners crop their ears, or is that only "rescue and rehabbed" pits that have cropped ears?
  • Christy Cornell Maybe she should ask him to speak to his brethren about why they kill so many people. I'm sure all the killing will stop if this magical pitbull puts a good word in for us humans.
  • Christy Cornell Meanwhile, in the real world where human lives matter more than a dog breed, I'm trying to decide if I should change my avatar from John Tritan Harvard's picture to Mia DeRouen's picture. It's kinda hard to decide because John's birthday in Heaven anniversay was yesterday and Mia's Birthday in Heaven anniversary is today. It just doesn't seem right to take John's picture down so soon. And before that, I had Dax's photo up because his birthday in heaven anniversary was this month too. And there's more birthday in Heaven anniversaries this month too, which I need to start doing a better job honoring, like Ryan Maxwell and several others. And that's only the children. If I start changing my avatar for the adults too, I'll be changing my avatar even more often. 

    I'm sure I'm giving a crap about a stupid pitbull who's likely learned to grunt/shake his head at the subliminal body language of his owner.
  • Brenda Carr Big deal. My German Shorthair does the same thing and I'm sure other dogs do also. The owner could also be giving hand signals.

No comments:

Post a Comment