Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 March 2015

Christi Himes shared Theresa Burns's photo.and meme'd it to hang shit on pitbulls and their owners as DBO cultists often do


State Farm is the Insurance to get if you have a Pit Bull - not only do they NOT discriminate, but the owner has Pit Bulls in the family! This handsome guy lounging on the desk happens to belongs to a client of State Farm. heart emoticon
Like · 
  • Frank Gaal Terrifying, but great for memes
  • Sabra Steele I love the sign on the wall...I wonder if they are going to be there to clean up the mess and pay all the bills when this dog mauls somebody..
  • Sabra Steele Come into my den...said the pit bull..
  • Tricia Malone Always hated State Farm anyway. They dropped me when I married my husband because he had ONE speeding ticket, and I had been with them for 5 years.
  • Sarah Elizabeth Burke That dog is beyond ugly.
  • Cathy Garcia They are the only ins co. that will cover pits. At least someone does. Obviously the ones that mauled and killed didn't have it. When its s requirement like in some cities State Farm will drop that. They will go broke. I can probably count on one hand how many people actually have that 100,000 policy They lie or try to hide the dog.
  • Carol Miller Who puts their pit bull on the insurance agent's desk?
  • Cathy Garcia Pidiots
  • Latricia Mayer Meme should read: I eat innocent animals and people and poop flowers
  • Cathy Garcia It should say " make sure you have a high dollar policy, you're going to need it".
  • Latricia Mayer Or: Just laying here chillin on the State Farm desk planning my next mauling
  • Cathy Garcia Hmm, do I want to eat a small child today? I'm kinda hungry, I think I'll eat my owner.
  • Sandrine Sandy Georges Cult, worshipping crazies... What a mutant looking thing...
  • Jane Brown Let them pay out the ass then.
  • Joe Hill According to state farm agent pit must be contained or caged no free roaming yard pits get the story straight and your premiums will reflect it too. And they do in fact ask and if you lie about pit being contains and its proven it's fraud and your policy is null and void.
  • Dusty Brown Ewwww!
  • Joe Hill Also according to state farm they lost a law suit in wait for it California just learned pit must be secure in an approved kennel type enclosure dig out proof climb proof no house pets or fenced yards etc no chain runs etc list goes regs go on and on. Can't meet regs or lie no insurance don't believe their furry mommy wiggle butt bullshit. Do like I did contact agent. Of did I mention rates are very high for man muncher owners.
  • Rose Solesky Now why wud so many insurance companies discriminate against Pit Bulls? Because the actuaries show that this breed of dog is dangerous and they are in business to make money not to pay out claims.
  • Rose Solesky Moral: do not adopt Pit Bull dogs. All dogs regardless of their breed,, given the circumstance will attack and bite, It is an animal people and when a Pit Bull attacks it can do great harm and or Kill.
  • Heather Clemenceau I got a nice settlement from The Farm after I was bitten - then the homeowner got dropped!
  • Olivia Wyatt What is wrong with State Farm?
  • Thomas McCartney Owned by nutters from the sounds of it.
  • Heather Clemenceau State Farm will not discriminate against dog owners, although they do collect their own dog stats. That is not to say that they won't surcharge for vicious dogs, and they WILL drop policyholders whose dogs start biting people.
  • Laurie Miller Musselman State Farm has covered every claim we have ever made, quickly and efficiently. We left State Farm 30 years ago, but came back to it about 10 years ago, and have been happy with them ever since. They are a very good company. Totally covered a car accident. Then, totally covered hail and wind damage on the house. We got a new roof, new siding and all new windows. When we lost a barn, they totally covered that. I doubt they endorse the scary looking killer dog on the desk, it's probably propaganda for a pitbull psychopath. This killer dog on the desk does not represent State Farm to me.
  • Johnna Harvard They also ask you to sign all rights away against personal damages to the policy/dog owner to settle a claim when one attacks or u get nothing
  • Cathy Garcia It sounds like they do it correctly. I read once where this lady said she told them she had a lab mix or a GS mix. Policy wasn't such a high price. They found out it was a pit bull and dropped her. Lol she was bitching about it, like it shouldn't matter what breed it is. I'm glad someone insures them but how many people actually have it? I'm guessing a low percentage.
    18 hrs · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment