Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 April 2015

PENNY SPEARS---It’s not personal- oh wait! It is!

    
Now- according to Penny, her tentent has had this dog for quite a while, but know that Penny is knee deep in the BSL hate group she’s ready to tell her to get rid of his dog…
I told him it wasn’t personal, it was business.  But it’s also personal.”- Penny Spears
  
Why can’t these people be honest? Just tell him- “Look, I know you’ve lived here for a long while- even though I’ve had no issue or complaints about your dog, but I’m in a hate group that what’s your dog and millions of ones like it to just die. So, chose- a roof over your head or your dog. While I’m at it- I’m going to stalk your Facebook page, share your info and mock you. It’s not personal…..”
   
 
Is he not paying rent? Well, according to Penny he is…
    And when push comes to shove? Make sh@t up…
  Did she ask the renter to get insurance?   According to sources- nope. In fact- according to sources Mr. Clark always been upfront and honest with her, which shows when Penny explains an incident where she didn’t believe a disagreement and sided with Mr. Clark. However, she’s changed her mind.
I’ve called the Sheriff, he made threats against another tenants children, that he’d set the dog on them.  I didn’t believe him, and said so, but now I am concerned.  They aren’t my children, so I am filing a report.”- Penny Spears
Either way, he rehomed the dog- but she’s not done with him yet:
 
What a great landlord….

No comments:

Post a Comment