Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Rachel Simas---Rachel Simas Oh yeah, it's US that victimize people, not your crazy supporters.

Rachel SimasOh yeah, it's US that victimize people, not your crazy supporters. You see lots of memes from our side attacking people who are grieving like this one.... Oh wait, you don't? Hmmmm.... But that would make you guys giant hypocrites who try to accuse the people you victimize of doing exactly what it is you are doing to them. I guess you think if you accuse us of victimizing people first, no one will notice that it's actually you who is obsessive and spends your time victimizing as many people you can find who dare to voice an opinion that doesn't agree with yours. 
Your reading comprehension is terrible by the way, you're completely misinformed on my attack which is pretty sad considering I spelled it out in plain English. I'm not surprised though since you also have trouble understand basic statistics when laid out in black and white. The most pathetic part of your sad stalking life is I've blocked all of your known accounts yet you continue to make more just so you can troll and see every comment I make and then blog about it while complaining about how you just HAVE to see my comments. But I'm the one victimizing people? Lmao!!! Whatever you say Kim. I'm definitely doing something right since I've got you all worked up like there's a bee in your bonnet wink emoticon keep on stalking super creeper, it's not making you look sad and pathetic at all, Smh.
Like · 1 · April 8 at 4:53am · Edited

No comments:

Post a Comment